Very durable, an excellent choice for promotional items.
How it works
Your logo or design is set-up as an embroidery file so the machine can read it. This is approved digitally by you.
Garments are hooped and loaded onto the machine. The machine is set up and items are embroidered.
Garments are Quality Controlled, folded and re-packed.
- There is no minimum order for embroidery
- Set-up and turnaround are fast
- It is a cost-effective way to decorate small orders
- Embroidery is very durable
- Flame retardant sewing thread is available in some colours where required
- Thread colours are limited and you may not be able to match Pantone colours exactly
- There is a limit to how small you can embroider your design
- Embroidery can be very expensive for large designs
- We tend not to use embroidery for back logos as it tends to be uncomfortable for the wearer
Want to discuss if embroidery can provide the results you are after?